Monday, February 21, 2011

Red Wine and Bouillabaisse

     It's restaurant week in the city so I went out for a nice lunch with some people from school.  We happened to go to Chef Pierre's favorite restaurant; we saw him there with a group including Chef Sébastien and Chef Jacquy. (Chef Pierre just started teaching us cakes today.  We practiced glazing a fake cake and piping butter.)  They came over and said hello and even bought us a bottle of wine.  The food was so good; I had the bouillabaisse and it was fantastic.  At the end of our lunch we were taking a group picture and Chef Jacquy came over to take it so we could all be in it.  I'm so appreciative of how nice everyone is and how personal!  
     Anyway I ended up having like four glasses of wine and I never drink.  It's always a struggle to stay awake on the train after school so I usually read a book.  I tried to read my book but the wine coma caused me to keep reading the same thing over and over again.  It was a slow and sleepy walk home.  

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a great time. Glad you got to go out with friends and have fun. I am so glad that your teachers are so friendly as well. It seems like they really care and that is such a plus in todays society. Love you can't wait to hear results of your test. Oh yes all our goodies are almost gone :(

    ReplyDelete