Friday, December 3, 2010

Storage and the Holidays

     Yesterday I picked up a couple of those plastic storage drawers to use when I move to my sisters.  I used some old scrapbook paper to make them look a little prettier.  Dad had to go to the store with me to get them because he was having work done on his car.  He complimented me on my shopping abilities. 

     The only problem I really have with moving is Adelaide.  How do I tell her that her mother is leaving?  I was sewing the other day and she made herself comfortable and never left my side. (tear) 
     And today I put up the Christmas tree and all of Mom's snowmen.  Nobody is allowed to buy Mom another snowman, I've decided she has to many.  It really makes me feel like it's the holidays.  I have all the gifts I plan on giving, aside from Brett's.  Why do I always find the boys so hard to buy for?  I thought about getting dad one of those bath tub table things but it won't work with their tub :( That is a photo of just 5 of the 18 snowmen on the railing by the way and that's not counting all the ones hanging on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment