Monday, September 12, 2011

Coffee Peanut Butter

     I ordered an ice cream maker last week and I was super pumped when it was delivered yesterday!  I ran to the store and bought some cream and such and today I whipped up a fresh batch of ice cream.  I don't have some of the fancy ingredients we used at school so I just made a super simple recipe that came with the machine.  It only took 20 minutes in the machine and it's pretty smooth and tasty.  Why didn't I get one of these things years ago?

     I used their peanut butter ice cream base, added coffee and there are chocolate chunks in there.  I don't know if coffee and peanut butter together sounds weird to people but I love coffee and I love me some peanut butter.
     Also, I'm a fan of the show Design Star and on an episode recently they had to decorate a tiny house.  I looked them up and found a website for Tumbleweed Tiny House Company.  They make adorable little houses about a hundred square feet (plus a loft just big enough for a bed).  They also build some on a trailer!  Those range from 65-130 sq ft and are the home of my dreams!
Tumble Weed Houses - click this link and behold adorableness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment