Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chef Pierre Zimmermann

A show piece Chef Pierre was working on in class.
      Chef Pierre is amazing and I'm super lucky to have had him as a teacher.  He taught us the cakes section and Friday was our last day with him.  He's a two time winner of the World Cup of Baking and he's worked consulting and teaching all over the world.  Now he and his family moved around the world, coming from france, to teach at my school.  This guy is the man.

Chef Pierre's example of chocolate piping.
“Each time I meet students who want to dedicate themselves to this profession, who find happiness where I found my own happiness, it gives me energy; these are the bakers who will write tomorrow’s history.”  
- Chef Pierre Zimmerann (frenchpastryschool.com)


I'm glazing apple turnovers!
Leftover puff pastry and apple filling= deliciousness 


No comments:

Post a Comment