Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oops


     Whoa! I didn't realize I hadn't written a blog in almost six months.  Well if anybody cares I'll give an update.  I still live with Jen and I'm working. Done.
    
Umm...

Walked to the blueline instead of taking the bus today.  I love Chicago.
     I'm going to move out soon.  It will be the first time that I'm 100% independent in my whole entire life. I'm pretty excited about that.  Also happy to think about it just being mine.  There was a short period of like a month when I lived alone before moving back to mom and dads and it was blissful.
     Brett and I are still happy.  He's getting closer to finishing school and then he'll come and live in the city too.  The long distance thing seems to be going just fine.
     I like my job... the people there are great. Super entertaining.  The work isn't hard but sometimes there seems to be a lot to get done.  Or just a little meticulous.  I think I'm doing okay there.
     I'm super pumped to go skydiving again this summer.  They just reopened for the year and I'm having a hard time not going right now.
     I think my drivers license just expired.

Did I mention Filbert has a little brother now? Oliver :)
Alejandra's birthday at Smart Bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment